Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Our Client is looking for a Release Engineer to join their team
6 Months Contract
Qualification & Experience Required
* Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
* Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
* Certified Release Train Engineer (RTE)
* Project Management Institute – Agile Certified Scaled Agile Institute
* Advanced Scrum Master (ASM)
* Scaled Agilist (SA)
* SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4)
* Previous experience in release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred).
* Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle.
* Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skill
* Minimal entry requirement will be ITIL in Release & Control,
* 4 years’ experience in a Release Role and it would be a winner if the person have a Scrum Master qualification.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* The Release Engineer (RE) ensures that the Release Engineer Lead (REL) is kept updated to ensure the overall enterprise release schedule is planned and communicated.
* Including release trains, release streams, ad-hoc releases, and release windows.
* The RE is responsible for the Release Management Lifecycle within the squad, which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across multiple applications and to inform the REL about movements and risks around the Release Plan.
* Forward plan the release windows and cycles across a squad
* REL’s communicate all key initiative plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes to the REL
* Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!