Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Our client within the financial services industry based in Johannesburg is looking for a Senior Developer to join their team.
Education & Experience Required:
* IT Qualification
* RPG Developer with 5-7 years experience of the following: RPG Free format, RPGLE, CLP programming, SQL, Rational Developer, Agile methodology and Testing)
* Must be an active member on Stackoverflow etc and have a valid Bitbucket / Git url with projects and work we can review
* RPG Backend Programs
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Interaction with end users to gather requirements.
* Interpretation and write up of business requirements.
* technical documents and program specifications.
* Requirement analysis and component design including detailed design and resolving design issues
* Impact analysis of change requests and issues/incidents and identification of solutions.
* including creation of appropriate documentation
* Planning and monitoring defect prevention activities
* Implementing and managing quality assurance processes.
* Software development and configuration.
* reation and validation of test plans.
* Providing direction and guidance to a team of developers including allocation and management of workload, Conducting code reviews.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!