Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Bachelor’s degree
* 3-5 years SAP development and integration experience within the following modules: MM, FI, ISH and HR
* Must be SAP certified
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Define and develop technical standards
* Assist in testing to validate and provide operating controls to ensure development requirements are satisfied
* Responsible for analyzing high-level business processes and requirements
* Participate in project quality management tasks, such as quality reviews of specifications, design documents, and code reviews
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!