Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Our Client within financial services is looking for SAP Solutions Architect to join their team
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Education & Experience Required:
* Bachelor Degree in either Information Systems, Informatics or Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent work experience)
* Honours or Masters in Information Systems, Informatics, Computer Science or Engineering
* 3-5 years as a SAP Solutions Architect with strong technical background
* Information Technology Architect Certification (ITAC) (Open Group) (TOGAF Foundation Training /TOGAF/ Zachman Certification)
* Needs to be more technical than functional.
* The role is also not SAP model specific.
* Development languages (e.g. Java, COBOL)
* Databases (e.g. DB2, Oracle, SQL)
* Application Servers (e.g. IBM WebShere)
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Develop and communicate Solution Architectures in response to Business Requirement Specification documents for implementation of new architectures
* Approve changes to Principles, Standards and Reference Architectures as a result of a Solution Architecture delivered to meet a Business Demand
* Provide expert advice to project teams regarding the design of major corporate systems.
* Create Architectures for specific projects on the SAP side, including articulating the architectural vision, conceptualizing and experimenting with alternative architectural approaches, creating models and component and interface specification documents, and validating the architecture against requirements and assumptions.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!