Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Our client within the financial services industry based in Johannesburg North is looking for a Scrum Master to join their team.
Education & Experience Required:
* Certified Scrum Professional.
* Product Owner.
* Agile Certified Practitioners (ACP) – PMI. – Intermediate Knowledge and experience of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, DSDM, TSP, Crystal, FDD, etc.
* Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
* Previous experience as a team lead.
* Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
* Consulting experience in a variety of industry will be an advantage.
* Experience with the implementation of Agile in an organisation will be an advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Ensure successful implementation of Agile in softwa+B51re initiatives with improved quality in accordance with business needs and strategic goals.
* Provide expert level guidance to software initiative team in terms of process, system, tools, methods as well as communication, integration and successful team dynamics through weekly facilitation sessions. Integrate with diverse stakeholders by engaging and facilitate with multiple diver’s groups across a spectrum of wants and needs.
* Build professional relationships though engagement and regular communication and feedback with all stakeholders using quality metrics and the initiative status reports as drivers.
* Ensure professional relationships with software contractor, consultants, external suppliers and outsourced/ smart source vendors by continuous Integration communication and team facilitation.
* Support the Agile transformational teams in driving the implementation of Lean and Agile principles and practices across the Group Technology portfolio.
* Guide Solution Delivery teams and organisation on how to use Lean and Agile practices and values.
* Guide the team on how to get the most out of self-organisation.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!