Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Our client within the financial services industry based in Johannesburg North is looking for a Agile Specialist to join their team
Education & Experience Required:
* Certified Scrum Professional.
* Certified Scrum Master.
* Product Owner.
* Agile Certified Practitioners (ACP) – PMI.
* Intermediate Knowledge and experience of other Agile approaches
* Previous experience as a team lead.
* Experience with the implementation of Agile in an organisation will be an advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Ensure successful implementation of Agile in software initiatives with improved quality in accordance with business needs and strategic goals.
* Provide expert level guidance to software initiative team in terms of process, system, tools, methods as well as communication, integration and successful team dynamics through weekly facilitation sessions.
* Ensure successful Sprints and Stand-Ups by conducting admin duties and facilitating all related activities.
* Ensure professional relationships with software contractor, consultants, external suppliers and outsourced/ smart source vendors by continuous Integration communication and team facilitation
* Assist Agile team in sprint plans, alternatives and generally remove all impediments through guidance and coaching