Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Bachelors Degree in either Electronic or Computer Engineering or Computer Science
* SABSA Foundation Training
* CISSP Foundation Training
* 2 – 3 years experience as a Capability Architect: Security
* 7+ years experience as a Security Architect
* Advanced knowledge in IT Domains of security, information, technology infrastructure, integration and applications
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Define the security architecture for the enterprise
* Development of the enterprise-level future view w.r.t enterprise security
* This role scope will include solution architecture where required by the organisation
* Participate as a key member of the security architecture review boards
* Create and manage enterprise security standards, design patterns, and reference architectures in all areas
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application should be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!