Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Bachelor Degree in either Electronic or Computer Engineering or Computer Science
* SABSA Foundation Training
* 10+ years secuirty arhitect experience of which 2-3 years experience as Capacity Architect
* Exposure to writing speeches and IT articles for publication
* Knowledge of Information System Design
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Define secuirty architecture framework for the enterprise
* Development of enteprise-level future view w.rt Enterprise Secuirty
* Work with ITC security operations team members, IT infrastructure personnel, and network and / or operations teams
* Ensure the implemented technologies are fully intergrated and fully utilized as intended in the production of company assets
* Serve as an active member of incident response teams and participate in security incident response
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!