Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
12 Month Contract
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
* Business Related Degree
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Manage department assets by conducting physical audits.
* Manage department budgets by ensuring compliance to all relevant policies and procedures.
* Reconcile of General Ledger accounts in line with generallly acceptable principles
* Report any budgetlimit anomalies to the Finance Department as per the business requirement.
* Engage with Internal and external stakeholders through standard meetings
* Maintain customer’s trust through service, client experience and brand alignment.
* Collaborate with the stakeholders to maintain the business relationships for client service delivery
* Test and implement systems prior to roll out. Train, coach, support and guide staff on policies and systems.
* Effective resolution of queries. Manage the BCP/DR, OHSA, as well as social and recognition committees processes and meetings as well as cluster communication.
* Write reports, executive summaries and newsletters monthly or quarterly for various stakeholders including Green and Sustainability Forum.
* Prepare papers for meetings (MANCO and OPCOM)
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!