Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Our client within the financial services industry based in Johannesburg North is looking for a Senior Agile Coach to join their team.
Contract employment (12 months)
Education & Experience Required:
* Business, IT or Engineering degree.
* Relevant Agile certifications
* Professional Scrum Master level I required
* Professional Scrum Master level 2 preferred
* Process Engineering methods and techniques like Lean, 6 Sigma, Outside In, CMM, Theory ofConstraints, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
* Membership of professional body/association
* must have a strong technical background
* Worked on Deliverable based projects
* Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
* Must have development experience. Basic understanding in stand up – user cases and software background
Roles & Responsibilities
* Driving the Enterprise Agile transformation
* Creating internal capabilities to coach and mentor the new roles in the Agile ways of working.
* Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher
* Supporting and educating Product Owners, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
* Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!