Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Our client within the financial services industry is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their team.
* Collaborate with stakeholders by managing conflict, agreeing on task and project requirements, and remaining impartial in requirements discussions.
* Facilitate requirements workshop, maintain group focus and leads discussion toward stated goals.
* Define business objectives, processes and requirements.
* Build, sustain and leverage relationships with persons within and outside area of immediate responsibility when gathering, validating and approving requirements.
* Manage client and stakeholder expectations.
* Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
* Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth.
* Understand and embrace the organisation vision and values, leading by example.
* Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes.
* Add value to by supporting the implementation of new processes, policies and systems.
* Deliver systems, products and projects by applying the standard Business Analysis (BA) methodology.
* Deliver project results cost effectively on time and within risk parameters.
* Ensure improved results.
* Plan and monitor business analysis activities, communication approach, requirements management and analysis performance.
* Conduct and document requirements elicitation through the application of brainstorming, prototyping, etc.
* Ensure work is completed to plan.
* Analyse and document the enterprise.
Education & Experience
* Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
* Advanced Diploma/Bachelors Degree
* Relevant qualification in Business Analysis from one of the IIBA Endorsed Education Providers