Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients.
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst with Banking experience
* To work with stakeholders throughout the organisation; to build a holistic view of the organisation’s strategy; processes; information and information technology assets.
* The specialist BA links and aligns the business mission; strategy and processes of an organisation to its information technology strategy. He or she documents this using multiple models or views that show how the current and future needs of an organisation will be met in an efficient; sustainable; agile and adaptable manner.
* To bring business needs; capabilities; technology and process together in an efficient and effective manner.
* The specialist BA has mastered the industry recognised knowledge areas for Business Analysis and works at the highest levels of abstraction; ambiguity and complexity within the organisation. He or she performs business analysis tasks to connect information; technology; processes and business needs in varying levels of detail within an area of speciality; and is able to perform all business analysis tasks at both ends of the detail spectrum.
* They will be involved in the control self-assessment with business, some of the data analysis etc
* Comfortable operating across the enterprise and dealing with senior stakeholders regularly.
Education And Experience
* Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
* Qualification in Business Analysis from one of the IIBA Endorsed Education Providers contributing towards future certification.