Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* IT degree, Engineering degree (Industrial) – or equivalent
* Process Analysis and Business Analysis Qualification
* 5 Years process engineering experience with solid understanding of Business Analysis and Enterprise Business Processes.
* Robotics qualified
* Worked on at least 2 process automation projects
* IT Support experience
* Qualified Agile qualifications, if not qualified, proven track record of working experience in
* Architecture design experience would be advantage
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for creating or maintaining automation processes.
* Designs, tests, troubleshoots, and oversees implementation of new processes.
* Design and install retrofits to existing systems and troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
* Overseeing the larger production environment.
* Creates and implements new strategies to improve process efficiency, as well as supporting new activities
* Interact with the business community at all levels, from facilitating design workshops and conducting end user training to leading presentations to senior management and executive level stakeholders.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!