Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients.
We ae currently looking for Senior Developers / Technical Specialists which have been exposed to Architecture for the last year or two.
(The candidates must have Payments experience within a Banking environment)
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Bachelor Degree in either Information Systems, Informatics or Computer Science or Engineering
* Information Technology Architect Certification (ITAC) (Open Group)
* TOGAF Foundation Training
* TOGAF/ Zachman Certification
* 2-3 Years experience as Solutions Architect
* Deep understanding of Architectural concepts (Separation of concerns, layering, Application Building Blocks vs Solution Building Blocks, etc.)
* Deep understanding of integration techniques (e.g. SOAP services, RESTful web services)
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Develop and communicate Solution Architectures in response to Business Requirement Specification documents for implementation of new architectures
* Approve changes to Principles, Standards and Reference Architectures as a result of a Solution Architecture delivered to meet a Business Demand
* Provide expert advice to project teams regarding the design of major corporate systems.
* Primary focus is on the development of Solution Architectures to meet Business Requirements Specifications
* Scope is meeting both Functional and non-Functional requirements
* Designs may include transformational IT initiatives such as Data Centers of the Future, virtualization, Cloud, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, Desktop as a Service, IT as a Service and other domain solutions.
* Re-use of defined patterns and alignment with all Domain Architectures
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!