Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients.
We are currently looking for a Senior Data Analyst with IT Auditing experience
* To analyse data to support Group Internal Audit (GIA) by providing a better understanding of the clients risk profile which enables GIA to conduct/ manage risk-based auditing across the client
* Identifying and understanding problems and opportunities by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting quantitative and qualitative information; choosing the best course of action by establishing clear decision criteria, generating and evaluating alternatives, and making timely decisions; taking action that is consistent with available facts and constraints and optimizes probable consequences.
* Monitor payment success by analysing trends; ensuring salary date alignment and correct payment method is loaded.
* Engage internal different departments in meetings and forums and suggest ways to benefit business Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
Education & Experience Required
* Bachelor of Commerce: Accounting
* 18 months to 3 years’ experience in IT audit including data analysis or GCR/ACR/Projects