Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* IT Degree or equivalent commercial management experience
* 5+ years experience as a Java Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems
* Delivering high availability and performance
* Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
* Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
* Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
* Managing Java and Java EE application development
* Ensuring designs comply with specifications
* Preparing and producing releases of software components
* Transforming requirements into stipulations
* Support continuous improvement
* Investigating alternatives and technologies
* Presenting for architectural review
* Enterprise Java Bean (EJB)
* J2EE framework
* XML, Jquery, XSL
* Linux/Unix Windows Platform and Solaris
* Oracle database SQL and JDBC
* Java XML Parsing,Coding
* Java-based Web services
* Java Servlet Technology
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!