Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients.
We are currently looking for Senior Process Engineer with COE Experience
To drive strategic and tactical aspects of discovering; validating; documenting; and communicating business-process-related knowledge through modelling; simulating and analysing current and future states; focusing on complex business outcomes using technical expertise; in line with the business strategy.
* Analyse data sets to identify trends and gaps; escalate exceptions and recommend corrective measures to mitigate potential risks and ensure an appropriate risk profile for the relevant business units.
* Develop and monitor risk related reports to ensure business units and management understand and take appropriate action on inherent risks and understand the impact of the decisions made to mitigate the risk.
* Develop monitoring processes and models.
* Improve on existing Risk frameworks to monitor delivery and conduct risk impact analysis against business strategy.
* Ensure own deliverables are accurate; timely; in the correct format and tailored to meet stakeholder requirements.
* Provide recommendations and monitor implementation and impact on business to achieve business results.
* Participate in Culture building initiatives (e.g. Staff surveys etc.) contributing to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals.
* Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy.
* Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes by identifying and recommending improvements to tools; policies and procedures to add value
* Support implementation of new processes; policies and systems to add value
* Understand and embrace Vision and Values by demonstrating the values through interaction with team and stakeholders to achieve goals and objectives.
* Identify training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management to improve personal capability and to stay abreast of developments in field of expertise.
* Ensure all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames to ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities.
* Share knowledge with team to ensure knowledge management; continuity; team success and that information is provided in the correct way to stakeholders.
* Understand and meet client needs through client engagement and data collection based on business requirements.
* Provide information and service that adds value to the business.
* Educate stakeholders on risk trends; systems; updates and legislative requirements to mitigate risk.
Education & Experience
* Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
* 10 years relevant Process experience
* Business degree, IT degree, Engineering degree (Industrial) – or equivalent
* Process methodologies Membership of professional body/association
* BPMN 2.0 capability
* at least 10 years as a PE on large complex programmes in a layered architecture approach.
* Experience setting up a COE