Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Our client within the Banking/ Financial services industry based in Johannesburg North is looking for a Process Engineer to join their team.
Salary: Neg/ Hourly Rate
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Has filled a role as senior Process Engineer (minimum of 7 years – please note not mapping processes for 7 years but engineering processes for 7 years)
* Has Project Management experience
* Has end-to-end lifecycle experience (i.e. Business Analysis, Software Development, Testing and IT Operations Experience)
* In depth understanding of iterative development
* Must have advanced process re-engineering experience
* Business, IT or Engineering degree
* Relevant Agile certifications (Agile Project Management registered practitioner, Scrum Product Owner, Agile team facilitation)
* ITIL Intermediate qualification
* Aris certification and experience
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Support the Process and Business Analysis team in driving implementation of DevOps and practices
* Assist in driving the Enterprise DevOps transformation for the client
* Guiding Solution Delivery teams and the organisation on how to use DevOps practices and values
* Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
* Define change management practices, plan change deployment, administer change and implement solution for communicating new and changed policies
* Provide guidance and support to improved initiatives and ensure best practice is applied
* Preparing reports (progress/managerial) – report to relevant stakeholders and manage the cost and time constraints of process improvements
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!