Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients. We are currenlty looking for a Python Developer to join our team.
5 – 7 years as a Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Interaction with end users to gather requirements.
* Interpretation and write up of business requirements, technical documents and program specifications.
* Requirement analysis and component design including detailed design and resolving design issues.
* Impact analysis of change requests and issues/incidents, and identification of solutions, including creation of appropriate documentation.
* Planning and monitoring defect prevention activities.
* Implementing and managing quality assurance processes.
* Software development and configuration.
* Creation and validation of test plans.
* Providing direction and guidance to a team of developers, including allocation and management of workload.
* Conducting code reviews.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!