Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* IT Degree or equivalent commercial management experience
* 5+ years experience as a SQL Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Create program design from logical and technical specifications
* Plan, design and conduct tests of programs; correcting errors and re-test to achieve an error-free result
* Take part in reviews of own work and can assist reviews of colleagues’ work
* Evaluate and review programming methods and tools used
* Test programs to ensure correct functionality
* Organise, implement, document and enhance IS support procedures
* Take an active part in the Change Management process including creating Change Request and Handover documentation as well as reviewing/approving scheduled Changes, whilst advising the business on the impact and mitigation or risk associated to changes
* Create and maintain technical documentation for applications that enable the department to monitor, fix, improve and manage all applications to an agreed standard
* Manage and own the lifecycle of tasks assigned and to apply corrective action while keeping the business updated with progress
* To contribute to a continuous service improvement plan based upon trend analysis of past incidents, risk reviews with priorities agreed with the business.
* To take an active role in the development of relevant applications
* To manage the communication of major support issues to the relevant business stakeholders
* Provide 1st and 2nd line support for selected applications, managing, documenting and escalating incidents to the correct groups
* Provide 2nd line support for escalated incidents from OPC
* Provide support outside of hours as defined by the RTB shift pattern and in arrangement with the Production Manager
* Build code and amend as per program specification and agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result
* Prepare unit test cases
* Conduct unit test and fixing of the detected errors
* Unit Testing experience (MS Test / NUnit / Moq / Rhino Mocks)..
* SSRS / SSIS / SSAS,
* ORM (Entity Framework / NHibernate),
* SPA Frameworks),
* MVC and MVVM design pattern knowledge,
* Ioc / DI,
* Domain Driven Design pattern knowledge,
* TDD / BDD / Continues integration.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!