Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
Test Manager with 10+ years of experience of the following:Managing a portfolio of test projects relating to the delivery of strategic programmes within financial services, Creating master test strategies, Managing budgets and ensuring delivery within budget, Stakeholder management and ensuring overall client satisfaction across all projects/areas covered by programmes, Managing client issues and concerns, effectively dealing with escalations, Providing progress updates to key stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Role reports into the Test Lead. Can have PM background, Senior PM with some testing Opportunity to get involved in project through testing E2E process
* Plan and Manage the E2E testing for the programme to ensure it meets all Absa requirements for Release Quality and is delivered timeously
* Required to lead the testing team to ensure it delivers all Testing deliverables as per planned release schedules
* Ensure complete, timely and effective testing is conducted
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!