Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Bachelors degree
* Qualification in Business Analysis from one of the IIBA Endorsed Education Providers
* 5- 8 years business analysis experience with strong microsoft experience of which at least 2 years in a leadership role within Banking environment.
* 4 years practical experience of the business analysis discipline.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensure proper financing of the function by providing input into the compilation of budget, in line with Finance requirements, based on planned projects and deliverables.
* Manage and control budget for cost centre.
* Improve efficiency and productivity.
* Achieve project deadlines and quality requirements.
* Ensure transformational targets are met.
* Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
* Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth.
* Understand and embrace the vision and values, leading by example.
* Improve culture survey results and address issues raised.
* Deliver a worldclass service by creating a client service culture.
* Support the implementation of business optimisation improvement.
* Add value to the business by encouraging team to generate innovative ideas and by sharing knowledge.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!