Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Bachelors Degree in Information systems/ informatics/ Computer Science or Engineering
* Solid working knowledge of SOA services design techniques, including service analysis and design techniques, and UML diagramming techniques
* Knowledge of various integration interfaces and protocols, including SOAP and REST web services, IBM MQ and JMS
* Coding background in either Java or .NET with an understanding of the intricacies of primitive and complex variable types, such as date and time formats
* Experience in reading and editing XML Schema Definition (XSD) and JSON Schema files
* Experience in reading and editing WSDL and Swagger files
* Experienced in analysing interface requirements and designing internally and externally exposed / client facing REST APIs (2+ years) and SOAP services.
* Implementing HTTP REST and SOAP standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Designs service data layout indicating both technical integration data fields that flow through the ESB, and business integration data fields to be implemented on the ESB interface
* Works with back-ends to establish the field mappings to the Common Model
* Works with SOA Testers to design service test scenarios by providing sample test messages in an XML or JSON format
* Facilitates SOA project delivery lifecycle, delivery strategies and assesses impact on analysis phases with service governance-related considerations
* As the Service contract custodian, ensure the evolution of agnostic services, so that no one project team inadvertently skews the design of an agnostic service in favour of specific or single-purpose requirements. Responsible for hiding non-essential information about service designs from the outside world (as per the access control levels established by the Service Abstraction principle).
* Analysis, design, review, testing, and support of services (SOA or otherwise) implementation components for large, complex projects
* Analysis and definition of service inventory blueprints and the modelling and definition of service candidates, service capability candidates and service composition candidates.
* Understands and provides input into Service Logic Design using SOA principles.
* Expand the use of SOA contracts, through publishing, promoting and re-use to reduce risk of duplication
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!