Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* B.Sc. in Computer Science or a BCom in Information Systems or an industry aligned Certification in software development.
* Minimum of 3 years development experience and 3 years testing experience.
* Minimum of 2 year experience in Agile delivery and exposure to Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development and in continuous delivery model.
* Minimum of 1 year experience in white-box testing in quality assurance e.g. load, performance, high-availability, reliability and other aspects of technical testing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Actively participate in the planning, estimation and sizing of products, features, stories/epics to be delivered.
* Responsible for delivery of a well-structure and standard designed, quality assurance solution.
* Collaborate with the Enterprise Quality Assurance core technical team to seek improvements to the test harness, automation framework and overall platform.
* Develop/extend the automation scripts using the automation framework for execution.
* Implement the test automation with the objective that it has adequate coverage within the sprint and can be re-used for regression testing.
* Ensure the solution meet the architectural and development standards that is re-usable and scalable.
* Responsible for testing of the system or component testing under load.
* Responsible for testing of the system or component high-availability and recoverability.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application should be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!