Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Our client within the Banking/ Financial services industry based in Johannesburg North is looking for a Solutions Architect to join their team.
Salary: Neg/ Hourly Rate
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Bachelor Degree in either Information Systems, Informatics or Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent work experience)
* Honours or Masters in Information Systems, Informatics, Computer Science or Engineering
* Information Technology Architect Certification (ITAC) (Open Group)
* TOGAF Foundation Training and TOGAF/ Zachman Certification
* 5+ Years’ experience in development and design (Application, Infrastructure, etc.)
* 2-3 Years’ experience as a Solution Architect or Domain Architect
* Focus on finding solutions to meet business needs
* Establish the technical direction of strategic projects, defining the architectural strategies necessary to fulfil the stated solution vision
* Ensure adherence to approved architectural designs throughout the project life cycle. Help define the roadmap for transformational projects
* Develop and communicate Solution Architectures in response to Business Requirement Specification documents for small enhancements to existing architectures.
* Propose changes to Principles, Standards and Reference Architectures as a result of a Solution Architecture delivered to meet a Business Demand
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!