Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients. We are currently looking for Solutions Architects to join our team.
* Shaping, implementing and leading delivery of strategic solutions ensuring that the customer stays on the leading edge of technology, generating innovative approaches and solutions to complex issues and designing architecture using new technologies in consultation with the patterns approval by Enterprise Architecture.
* Contribute across the technology stack, from database to DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment.
* He/she gives guidance in Agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance customer, business partners and employee experience.
* Liaises with other teams to identify common deliverables and dependencies, whilst collaborating with various technical and architecture teams across the enterprise and working with Product Owners and team members to identify and socialise product and delivery risks.
* Articulating the details and strategy in order to get started and obtain the funding required to create the minimum viable product.
Education & Experience
* Bachelor Degree in either Information Systems, Informatics or Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent work experience)
* Information Technology Architect Certification
* TOGAF Foundation Training
* TOGAF/ Zachman Certification
* 2-3 Years experience as Solutions Architect