Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients.
* To provide overall application systems design and balance requirements against resource utilisation and architectural factors and in line with business strategy.
* Facilitate JAD sessions to determine rules and conducts architecture reviews with all relevant parties.
* Evaluate existing architecture for variances and discrepancies.
* Create Catalogue of Data Sources and Stores.
* Develop Database Transaction Descriptions.
* Identify Data Attributes to Measure KPIs.
* Help manage metadata.
* Develop, publish and maintain all specification / design documentation for solutions.
* Leverage and enforce standards for data naming conventions to ensure consistency and reuse of architecture artefacts.
* Validate business use cases for accuracy and completeness of proposed architecture.
* Support for solution / system development and relationships to other environments.
* Check architecture models in and out of Repository, and documents architecture decisions.
* Communicate strategies and processes around architecture to cross functional groups at all relevant levels.
* Solution Architecture definition
* Conceptual, Logical Solution Architectures aligned to the relevant Target Architectures
* POT/POC score sheets, outcomes, recommendations
* Technical Debt Rating for a solution architecture
Education & Experience
* Bachelor Degree in either Information Systems, Informatics or Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent work experience)
* Information Technology Architect Certification (ITAC) (Open Group)
* TOGAF Foundation Training
* TOGAF/ Zachman Certification
* 2-3 Years experience as Solutions Architect