Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients.
* Define the security architecture framework for the enterprise. Be recognised as the subject matter expert in one or more areas to the expertise field, including but not limited to : Current Architecture, Network Security, Application Security and Infrastructre Security.Works as an advocate and liases with InfoSec, Group Risk, Business and the Enterprise Architects researching technology trends in the field. Facilitates the development of the right future-state architecture and ensures its effective adoption. Can compile an effective threat analysis. Keep updated on the latest developments in the industry from a threat and technology perspective.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Bachelor Degree in either Electronic or Computer Engineering or Computer Science
* Honours or Masters Degree (or higher) in either Electronic or Computer Engineering or Computer Science
* 2 – 3 Years experience as Capabiity Architect II: Security
* Total experience security architecture 10+ Years
* Ability to write speeches and IT articles for publication
* Knowledge of Information System Design
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Develop and communicate Solution Architectures in response to Business Requirement Specification documents for implementation of new architectures
* Approve changes to Principles, Standards and Reference Architectures as a result of a Solution Architecture delivered to meet a Business Demand
* Provide expert advice to project teams regarding the design of major corporate systems.
* Act as a technical consultant on information security incident investigations and forensic technical analyses.
* Support the disaster recovery exercises for the areas of responsibility.
* Participate and provide evidence in ICT compliance activities in support of internal and/or external audits.
* Communicate effectively at different levels within and outside the organization – leadership/management, business stakeholders, software vendors and sourcing suppliers.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!