Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* IT Degree or equivalent
* 5 years Data modelling and Information Analyst experience within Financial Services
* DAMA (Data Management Association International), TOGAF Certifications required
* Experience in UML and Class Designations (must understand and be able to re-use patterns.
* Bi Developer experience / BI Analytics experience
* Some experience to Power BI or Qlickview (advantageous but not critical)
* Design Workforce Planning Solutions
* Developing and Implementing communications strategy
* Manage internal process (manage defined risks in the finance function and risk categories at targeted levels by
* adhering to guidelines, policies, procedures and governance requirements)
* Keep abreast of legislation and other changes that impact on role by reading relevant
* newsletters, websites and attending relevant information and training session
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!