Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Please note: contract with potential on going perm
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field required
* IBM WebSphere Products Certification
* 6+ years’ experience in system engineering and IT support required
* Four years’ experience with IBM WebSphere Products, ESB/IIB,WAS and BPM
* Extensive working knowledge of PCs, network hardware, operating systems and software
* Experience creating automated scripts and software preferred, as well as use of Default IBM WebSphere Platform monitoring tools.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* To ensure process documentation is up-to-date and relevant to provide guidelines for continuity of services.
* Coordinates and/or performs additions and changes to IBM WebSphere Platforms and attached devices; includes investigation, analysis, recommendation, configuration, installation and testing of new IBM WebSphere Platforms hardware and software.
* Expert contribution to the development, integration, application and analysis of SBV systems that are hosted and will run on the IBM WebSphere Platform,namely IIB,BPM, Datapower and WAS
* To develop complex computer platforms in order to simulate and interpret results and to perform mathematical verification and evaluate the results
* To promote exposed client interfaces in order to promote own technical area/expertise.
* To be consulted on technology implementation that will influence readiness in the medium term.
* Provide input into hardware / software design tasks of a complex nature.
* To translate the client expectations into a valid technical solutions.
* To develop solutions to complex engineering problems and document it in technical reports.
* Execution of system tests (hardware / software) and document test results.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!