Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Our client within the financial services industry based in Johannesburg is looking for an Intermediate Teradata Developer to join their team.
Education & Experience required:
* IT Degree or Diploma
* Intermediate Teradata developer – To develop SQL queries for use in the semantic layer for example
* Knowledge of Teradata architecture
* Knowledge of query optimization
* Knowledge of creating a semantic layer – both for current view and historical data
* Can perform physical design of a Teradata database
* Java, Python and Atlassion knowledge beneficial – to assist with the automation of repetitive ETL and testing tasks
* Minimum 3 years experience on Teradata
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!