Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
* ISTQB Certified (Optional)
* Experience in an IT environment
* 4+ years of experience in testing
* 2+ years of experience on Automation Tools, C# and SQL
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ability to Analyse and translate Business Requirements into Test scenarios and Test Cases
* Preparing Test Plans and writing test scripts for automation where necessary
* Perform Peer-peer test case reviews as and when needed
* Application of Various Testing techniques including but not limited to Unit, functional, integration and performance testing
* Develop and execute Automated Tests for User Interface and Back Office Applications
* Assisting with UAT
* Applying Creative problem solving skills
* Identifying impacts on Systems if testing fails
* Collaborate with the test team members to ensure high quality releases
* Setting up and maintaining Quality Assurance Standards
* Participate in defining test approach, Test Plans, release and maintenance
* Co-ordinate and Schedule testing activity required by external parties
* Understand, analyse test results and prepare test completion reports
* Contribute towards content of procedure guides and manuals for business users.
* Request for Services (RFS) maintenance, tracking and resolution
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!