Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
* Minimum of 2 years development experience and 4 testing experience (2 years’ experience in a lead role).
* Minimum of 2 year experience in agile delivery and exposure to Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development.
* Ability to understand and interrupt logical solution architecture.
* Proficient in the use of Selenium, Appium, Soap UI, Jira.
* Proficient in using Cucumber, Jbehave, Selenium, Appium, Soap UI, Jira too.
* B.Sc. in Computer Science or a BCom in Information Systems or an industry aligned certification in software development.
* ISEB/ISTQB advance certification.
* Agile certification
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Participate in the overall test planning of the product execution path and test estimation.
* Create the test charter, strategy or plan and ensure alignment to the product objectives.
* Ensure the product is delivered within the timelines agreed with the delivery team.
* Work closely with test leads, chapter lead, developers, architects, product owner and other stakeholders to meet the expectations of our client.
* Participate in the sprint planning, test estimation and success criteria per story/epic.
* Participate in the squad backlog grooming.
* Facilitate the daily stand-up and manage the issues raised by the Test Engineers and remove any blockers.
* Encourage the test engineers to collaborate across team to ensure efficient implementation of product and ensure automation governance are adhered to be all test engineers.
* Facilitate the handover of test deliverables for all phases of testing.
* Review and ensure all test artefacts are stored centrally.
* Encourage continuous learning and questioning of the business and technology.
* Allow for and encourage significant investment in the end-to-end test design.
* Review and prioritise all issues raised by the test engineers.
* Work with the Enterprise Quality Assurance tribe lead on the metrics and reporting to communicate testing status.
* Ensure the test deliverables produced aligned to the test approach.
* Communicate the product risk to the Enterprise Quality Assurance tribe lead and highlight any mitigating factors.
* Ensure the defect management process is adhered to by the test engineers and where necessary chair the defect triage sessions.
* Participate in the retrospective reviews and seek efficiencies which will ensure quicker delivery with high quality to our client(s).
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!