Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients. We are currenlty looking for a UI Developer to join our team.
* 3 – 5 Years experience as a Software Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Interpret and write up of business requirements and program specifications
* Requirement analysis and component design including detailed design
* Software development and configuration
* Creation and validation of test plans
* Code reviews of own and others work
* Ensuring adherence to coding standards and guide
* Unit integration and regression testing
* Co-ordinating and providing implementation support
* Help desk and end user training during implementation
* Help desk support following implementation
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!