Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients. We are currently looking for a Web Developer wiho has a Finacial Background, understands web Technologies very well and has built high-quality web products in a WordPress environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Plan and design Data Driven Responsive Web/Mobile PHP, HTML5 websites from completion
* Customize existing WordPress responsive Web Templates and Plugins in accordance to client specifications
* Design WordPress layout with wp-type layout plugins
* Design and implement websites from initial concept, site architecture and user interface to finish deliverable
* Generate and update website content (Products, content and promotions)
* Update content manged areas
* Manage website configuration and parameters
Key skills required:
* Windows Services
* Adobe InDesign
* MS SQL
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!