Mediclinic acquired iServer and engaged with Digiterra for assistance with the adoption of the solution within the organisation.
The work items included in the scope of the this engagement included:
- Understanding the requirement for a meta-model that would service the architectural needs of the domain
- Understanding the detailed requirements for templates and views in respect of the process domain, and customising templates and views to meet these requirements.
- Developing a reference model that shows how customised templates are to be used within the context of the process domain.
- Onsite training of users on the use of customised templates that related to the BPMN framework.
“We are happy to testify that Digiterra delivered on these objectives successfully and recommend them as a capable service provider in this regard”.
Dirk Kotze, Process Improvement Engineer, Mediclinic.
Std Bank (GDMP – Global Data Management Programme) – Blueprint
Standard Bank South Africa is currently on a journey of optimisation, which was initiated with a principle of “resolving the basics”. This was established in response to the organisation’s requirement to meet its Risk & Compliance and Financial strategic objectives.
Digiterra was contracted to help the Human Capital Management (HCM) department materialise these strategic objectives within the boundaries of data management.
Digiterrs provided a determination of the current business state that is serviced by the data management framework with reference to the organisation, strategy, process and application dimensions already identified.
The project included:
- An Information view extending to the establishment of a data dictionary including the formalisation of the conceptual and logical view of data across the business and the mapping of logical view to physical stores.
- Determination of a best practice high level design for a data management practice
- A the service catalogue requirement that incorporated description of the service as well as the governance constraints under which the service needs to be delivered;
- Facilitation and determination of a release plan organised into work packages for service catalogue implementation.
- Project Management
- A completed metamodel that gave data management service requirements to meet Risk & Compliance and Financial strategic objectives
- A data management service operational model– to effectively execute against the requirements
- A data management service catalogue and implementation plan.
Independent Institute of Education (IIE) – Blueprint Enterprise Architecture Project
The IIE required an analysis of their Student query and resolution and material development, moderation, review and distribution processes with a view to improving them in terms of their efficiency and adherence to customer service standards. Due to the fact that these processes cut across multiple units and duplication of tasks, customers were experiencing inefficiencies and a lack of coherence.
The team of Business Analysts, made use of Digiterra’s unique echelon blueprint and provided a:
- Current state view of the strategy, processes, application and organisational role dimensions of the scoped units.
- Gap analysis showing inefficiencies, bottlenecks and duplication across the dimensions.
- Organisational Change plan with recommendations and optimised future state view
The Organisational Change plan provided the IIE with a roadmap towards streamlining operations and increasing productivity and customer satisfaction.