Digiterra’s Collaborative Approach to Your Resourcing Needs
By Dumisa Mgudlwa, Marketing and Sales Consultant: Resourcing
Digiterra believes in partnerships and works towards a resourcing solution that works for your requirement and budget.
We understand that finding the right skill at the right time can be challenging. Some of our satisfied clients and leading organisations across different industries have benefited from our fixed term skilled resources, improved quality of resources and shortened time to hire that only Digiterra offers. We collaborate with our clients to obtain:
- A detailed understanding of the role and skill required
- The cultural requirements (language, age, demographic)
- Contract duration
- Available budget to provide a resource to meet the price point
- Physical and system access to avoid delays
- An overview of the client’s organisation, structure, processes, systems and required introductions to set expectations and understand the context of the client’s business.
- Confirmation of the required artefacts (eg. resource timesheets) as input to the invoicing process, to avoid delays
- Scheduled meetings with the BDM to monitor our service delivery and address challenges such as:
- Changing of roles and project scope
- Extension or reduction in project/resource timeframes
- Project/resource or service delivery issues
- Resource continuity (leave or replacement)